School is now closed except for the children of keyworkers who are unable to provide childcare.
Government advice is to self isolate and stay at home.
- Only go outside for food, health reasons or work (but only if you cannot work from home)
- If you go out, stay 2 metres (6ft) away from other people at all times
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
Do not meet others, even friends or family.
You can spread the virus even if you don’t have symptoms.
If anyone develops the following symptoms, they must stay at home for seven days:-
A high temperature
A new continuous cough
Do not go (or take your child) to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
For most people, Coronavirus (COVID-19) will be a mild infection but if symptoms get worse or are no better after 7 days, contact NHS 111 online.
If you have no internet access, call NHS 111. For a medical emergency dial 999.
You should be receiving weekly learning letters by email. Please check the Letters Home page.
If your child does not have access to a computer at home, we do have a small number of old laptops that we can loan. Please contact Ms Bruggy (email@example.com).
Your child should have a login for each of the following. If you are not aware of your child’s login(s), please email the person in brackets.
- Bugclub – (Kim Clark – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Numbots for Key Stage 1 – (Leanne Cowley – email@example.com)
- TT rockstars for Key Stage 2 – (Leanne Cowley- lcowley@fairlawns net)
- Sumdog for Key Stage 2 – (Leanne Cowley – lcowley@fairlawnschoonet)
- Spelling Shed for all years – Marie-Claire Clarke – firstname.lastname@example.org