Fairlawn Primary School is a thriving, vibrant and happy school, where all members of our community are valued as individuals and feel safe.
We aim to:
Encourage all pupils by fostering a love of learning through creative and engaging opportunities.
- Encourage all pupils by fostering a love of learning through creative and engaging opportunities.
- Provide an inclusive learning environment, where all needs are met.
- Develop learners who are resilient, reflective, collaborative, curious and independent.
All of these aims are underpinned by our three core values:
- Friendship: we encourage the children to be caring, show appreciation and develop trust.
- Responsibility: through critical thinking, we give children the tools to make choices and to consider their role in an ever-changing world.
- Empathy: we model the importance of being considerate, reflective and understanding.
At the heart of all this is our commitment to listening to one another and finding opportunities for every voice to be heard.
Discover the magic of learning at Fairlawn…