At Fairlawn we have high expectations of all staff, pupils and parents.
- everyone is safe;
- every child has the best possible education;
- all staff consider the whole-child in the delivery of the curriculum;
- each child will be taught skills to encourage independence, resilience, reflectiveness, collaboration and curiosity;
- every child is valued;
- each child’s strengths and passions are encouraged and nurtured and any weaknesses addressed;
- our children learn in a visually attractive and stimulating learning environment;
- all staff are valued, listened to and supported and are offered opportunities for professional development;
- parents are welcomed as partners with the school to ensure the best education for their children.
- excellent communication between parents and school.
- our children to leave as creative thinking individuals and effective problem solvers;
- parents, Governors and staff to work in partnership towards the same goal – for the good of every child;
- to create links in the community including across a broad range of cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds, in order to foster and enrich school life;
- parents to be fully involved in their child’s learning.